cavapoo puppies for sale a we strive to be the BEST.
We do EVERYTHING in our power to ensure that all of our puppies are healthy and happy!!
We genuinely love each and every baby that we have here.
We follow a strict protocol to make sure every puppy gets what they need to be started off the right way!
Here at cavapoo puppies for sale we have executed everything possible to make sure your new furever puppy is healthy and happy when he or she
is going to their new home! We would love to guarantee against all forces of nature and manner of illness, unfortunately that can’t always happen
and sometimes “Life” interferes. Our comprehensive health guarantee has you covered if a health issue should arise. You can be comfortable
knowing that we have health check points that we follow closely to ensure a healthy and happy puppy! When making a choice to bring your new
puppy into your home, you (the buyer) are going to need to make a financial commitment to providing your new puppy with all of the essentials
they will require. This includes frequent veterinarian visits to keep your puppy up to date on all vaccinations.
Failure to comply with any of these terms of ownership will result in this health guarantee becoming null and void
- Veterinary Care – One of the cornerstones of good health for your puppy is regular veterinary care. Upon receiving your puppy, you must take your puppy in for a wellness exam by a licensed veterinarian within seven (7) calendar days. We provide you with a puppy exam form for your vet to fill out. This needs to be returned to us within 2 days of their appointment.
- No Vaccines for 10 Days – Since your puppy will arrive up to date on all vaccinations you should not have the dog vaccinated within the first ten (10) days in order to avoid over – vaccination.
- Pet Only – All of our puppies are sold as pets first and foremost. It is your choice if you want to breed your pet or spay and neuter. We do not Guarantee breeding ability.
- Feeding – It is understood that you will free feed your puppy for at least the first 2 weeks of them coming home. One bowl hard, One bowl hard food soaked in water and left out 24/7 for them.
- Parvo preventative Care – Buyer understands the puppy has been vaccinated for Parvo and every measure has been taken to protect the puppy from this virus. However, Buyer understands the puppy may still contract parvo and that they should not take the puppy anywhere it could come in contact with, or where unvaccinated dogs may have been until 2 weeks after his/her 4 month booster is completed so this could transmit parvo to the puppy. Areas of potential contact with parvo include but not limited to: Areas where dogs are walked, dog parks, pet stores, vet clinic floors, parking lots, near the feces of other dogs.
- Rehoming – In the event you are no longer able to care for and/or provide a safe home environment for the puppy you agree and understand that the puppy will be returned to us for rehoming. Buyer is responsible for returning shipping costs and no refunds will be given.
What is covered?
Should a health issue arise after your puppy comes home, this Health Guarantee has you covered. This Guarantee is non transferable and only the original purchaser of the puppy can file a claim.
- First 7 Days – In the event your puppy is found to have a life threatening illness, contagious or infectious disease or parasite within the first seven (7) days of arrival, reimbursement will be provided for fair and reasonable documented veterinary expenses for the cost of the medication only for your first visit.
First Year – OPTION #1
Pet Health Insurance
- cavapoo puppies for sale will cover 100 % of your deductible (up to $500) and your copay (up to $100) for any issue related to hereditary or congenital disorders for as long as you remain insured with your choice of pet insurance. There are no vet clinic restrictions
First Year – OPTION #2
- If, prior to your puppies first birthday, two (2) duly licensed doctors of veterinary medicine (DVM) diagnose a hereditary or congenital disorder that is interfering with the puppy’s ability to lead a normal life, purchaser will have the option to return their puppy and receive a replacement puppy of equivalent value or keep their puppy and file a claim for up to 50% of the puppies purchase price to be applied towards the medical treatment undertaken to remedy the situation.
- A veterinarian’s written report must be provided to us within 5 days of the first diagnosis and prior to any treatment for this guarantee to be valid. Transportation to or from the seller for a replacement puppy is at the expense of the buyer.
What is not covered?
Costs of raising/owning a puppy including but not limited to regular veterinary care, flea control, heart worm medication, special diets, pet foods, vitamins, supplements, grooming, nail trims, shampoo and bathing (including medicated baths).**Injury or illness due to any intentional, neglectful or preventable act including but not limited to ingestion of foreign objects, cruciate ligament (CL,CCL,ACL) injuries, chipped teeth, car-related injuries, bug bites, etc. **Elective/cosmetic/preventive procedures, tail docking, ear crop, dew claw removal, microchipping, ear cleaning, teeth cleaning Behavior, Behavior modification training therapy medications for behavioral modification including potty training, chewing, digging, etc** General appearance, size, weight, or other physical characteristics differing from breed standards or aesthetic preferences **Hip dysplasia diagnosis in breeds that are prone to hip dysplasia and considered overweight or over exercised ** Illness/contagious /infectious disease or parasite that is diagnosed more than seven (7) days after your puppies arrival**Stress related illness such as Coccidia and/or Giardia, kennel cough, pneumonia, diarrhea and hypoglycemia may occur in the puppy from the stress of the move to the buyer’s home. The buyer is solely responsible for any vet bills incurred as a result.**Diseases which are not life threatening and do not adversely affect the health of the puppy are not covered by this guarantee. Such diseases are localized/demodectic mange over/under bite, grade 1-2 heart murmur, grade 1-2 luxating patellas (since luxating patella or collapsed trachea can be caused by injury they are not covered if they are discovered after your initial vet exam) cherry eye, inverted eyelid, inverted tails, inverted vulva, testicle problem, entropion loose hips skin allergies elongated soft palate small trachea stenotic nares etc Fees related to the professional opinion of a veterinarian including but not limited to office visit fee, exam, medical progress exam, recheck, consultation, specialist consult, emergency exam, office call, etc. Hiatal perineal diaphragmatic inguinal umbilical hernias , Cancer of any type, CoronaVirus, X-rays Results of genetic testing health/breed. We will never intentionally misrepresent a puppies breed. However we do not guarantee percentages provided by DNA testing.
How to file a claim
If there is any concern with the health of your puppy, you should contact us immediately. Include a copy of the medical records related to your puppy’s diagnosis so that we can review them. An official diagnosis in writing is required from the veterinarian. We will work with you to help you obtain any information needed to review the claim. Once we have received all requested information regarding the diagnosis and related veterinary expenses we will review your claim to determine how the Health Guarantee can support you and your puppy. During the claim review process the breeder reserves the right at any time to obtain an additional opinion by a veterinarian or specialist of our choosing. In certain conditions or diagnoses, the buyer understands that a specialist may be required for proper diagnosis. In the unfortunate event that your puppy passes away, an autopsy report stating the cause of death may be required.
SEND CLAIMS TO email@example.com
Buyer understands and agrees that the following actions will result in breach of contract thereby, causing this Guarantee to be null and void. Buyers Obligations, Legal Action taken by Buyer against Breeder
Charge backs of any kind. This constitutes FRAUD and thus the Buyer will be criminally prosecuted and sued.
Defamation, Libel and/or Slander of any kind against Breeder. Breeder will be awarded $2500 for each proven disparaging statement.
Agreement to Mandatory Individual Arbitration & Class Action Waiver.
1. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted, and includes, but is not limited to: (1) disputes and claims arising out of, or relating to any aspect of the relationship between Buyer and Posh Puppies Indiana, whether based in breach of contract, breach of any guarantees or warranties, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; (2) claims that arose before this Agreement or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising); (3) claims that may arise after the termination of Buyer’s relationship with Posh Puppies Indiana; and (4) claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which Buyer is not a member of a certified class.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. INSTEAD OF SUING IN COURT, BUYER AGREES THAT THE EXCLUSIVE MEANS FOR RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THIS AGREEMENT, OR BUYER’S INTERACTION WITH OR RELATIONSHIP WITH PETPAY, SHALL BE BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. BUYER AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, BUYER IS WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. THE BUYER FURTHER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Buyer and Posh Puppies Indiana hereby agree that the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) applies to any arbitration, and governs all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration. Unless Buyer and cavapoo puppies for sale agree otherwise in writing, arbitration shall be: (i) administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), pursuant to the Consumer Arbitration Rules then in effect (the “AAA’s Rules”); and (ii) conducted by a single arbitrator who is licensed to practice law. The AAA’s Rules can be found at www.adr.org.
- THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT ALLOW CLASS ARBITRATIONS EVEN IF THE PROCEDURES OR RULES OF THE AAA WOULD. RATHER, BUYER AND CAVAPOO PUPPIES FOR SALE ARE ENTITLED TO PURSUE ARBITRATION ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. FURTHER, AND UNLESS BUYER AND CAVAPOO PUPPIES FOR SALE AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL PARTY’S CLAIMS WITH ANY OTHER PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING.
- Buyer and cavapoo puppies for sale each are responsible for their respective costs relating to counsel, experts and witnesses. Shall judgment rule in the favor of cavapoo puppies for sale, Buyer agrees to pay respective costs accrued by cavapoo puppies for sale relating to court costs, counsel, experts and witnesses.
- This arbitration agreement does not preclude the Buyer or cavapoo puppies for sale from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief on a party’s behalf. In addition, and notwithstanding the other provisions of this arbitration agreement, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- If Buyer or cavapoo puppies for sale fails to comply with this arbitration provision, said breaching party shall be liable for the costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the other party in enforcing compliance with the arbitration agreement.
- Unless the AAA arbitrator rules otherwise, all claims or counterclaims shall be resolved by the submission of documents only / desk arbitration (see R-29 of the AAA’s Rules). Any party, however, may ask for a hearing. The arbitrator also may decide that a face-to-face hearing is necessary. Any hearing, however, that is not held by telephone, shall take place in California, unless the AAA arbitrator decides otherwise.
- Small Claims Option: You may also litigate any dispute in Small Claims Court in California if your claim meets all requirements to be heard in the small claims court. However, if you initiate a Small Claims case, you are responsible for all your court costs.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against cavapoo puppies for sale (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.